Thursday, January 20, 2011

Catfish #2

This movie gets weirder each day we watch it. Showing up in Michigan unannounced is very awkward to me. If someone ever did that that I knew of, I'd be scared out of my mind. Nev's conversations with Megan are beyond disgusting and creepy. Especially since we find out Megan is Angela. Megan is has been at rehab for the past four months and Nev never truly talked to or texted Megan. Abby doesnt even paint the pictures. Nev found this our because he asked Abby's friend if she painted a lot and her friend said Abby does not. Nev has pretty much wasted nine months of his life on a fake cyber relationship. I think the movie will reveal more in tomorrows portion and become creepier yet again. I found it odd that Angela created all 20 friend profiles for Megan. The pictures of Megan are a family friend. Angela feels bad that she did this whole scheme. Yet she knew what she was getting into. This movie I think is very confusing. There is a lot of cliff hangers in this movie. You never know what to expect next.

No comments:

Post a Comment