Friday, January 21, 2011

Catfish #3

This movie has more twists and turns that I would have expected. It is quite odd. Even when Angela told Nev some of the truth. She didn't ever tell Nev all of the real truth. There truly was no Megan, she doesn't have cancer, the "Megan" decoy was someone who was married and lived in Washington I believe. She knew none of the people who she created facebook profiles for. She had two cell phones, one for herself and one for Megan. As well, I think this movie is kind of about a screw up. I sympathize with Nev however; you truly need to watch out for the people on facebook. This is more of a warning for people I think. Things and people are not always who you expect them to be. The movie kind of had a boring ending except for the facts at the end which kind of brought it to closure in a way. I think there are by far better ways to promote your career as an artist than through a scam like this. I would not want to be Angela and be famous for this particular reason, I'd want to earn my fame for something positive not negative. Overall, this movie is better than I thought it would be. Most of the time it had enough twists and turns to keep you overall engaged but some moments were more dull than I expected. I thought this movie definitely was intriguing though.

No comments:

Post a Comment